Friday, January 06, 2006

Nipple Piercing and Breastfeeding: INSIGHT

I cancelled my appointment for getting my nipples pierced in July 1998. I found out I was pregnant. AND I wanted to breastfeed. I couldn't find anyone with any knowledge of the effects, so I forewent the piercing altogether. Recently, thanks to the glory of the internet, I have found some insight into this. Anybody that is pierced already need not necessarily worry and if you want to do this, this goes for you as well. I have added a few links for you to read. Now, about those nipples-must reschedule.....

BMEZINE
from the midwife
and of course...La Leche League

1 Comments:

Blogger VinylRevolutions said...

i am still on the fence about this. so no piercing just yet... updates later-

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home